- No artificial colors
- No preservatives
- Rich in taste and aroma
- Lip-smacking taste, super convenient
- A perfect blend of pure spices
Peshawari Seekh / Chapli Kebab Masala
50g, 100g, 500g
Ingredients : Coriander, Cloves, Cumin, Turmeric, Chilly Powder, Black Cardamom, Nutmeg, Black-Salt, Mace, Caraway, Dry Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Black Pepper, Lemon-Concentrate and Bengal Gram
Recipe 1 : Chapli Kebab Recipe
• 1 kg mutton kheema (mince)
• 2 chopped onions
• 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
• 1 egg beaten
• 3 tbsp AEROPLANE PESHAWARI KEBAB MASALA
• 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
• 1 tbsp chopped mint leaves
• Mix in kheema (mince), chopped onion, ginger garlic paste, egg, chopped
• coriander leaves and chopped mint leaves.
• Also add Aeroplane Peshawari Seekh / Chapli kebab masala.
• Keep the mixture aside for half an hour.
• Roll the mixture in round ball shape. Flatten (press by palms) the balls.
• Shallow fry the kebabs till it gets golden brown from both the sides.
• Serve hot with breads and chutney.
Recipe 2 : Shammi kebab Recipe
• 1 kg minced meat
• 100 gms channa dal, soaked for an hour
• 50 gms pack of AEROPLANE CHAPLI/ SEEKH KEBAB MASALA
• 2 eggs
• 1 lemon juice
• Salt to taste
• 4 chopped green chillies
• Coriander leaves, chopped
• Mint leaves, chopped
• Cook dal and rest of the ingredients except eggs together in a pressure cooker till the dal is
• Now uncover it and keep stirring till the water evaporates. Allow to cool.
• Grind the above mixture to a fine paste. Add beaten eggs into the mixture. Stir well.
• Take ghee in a pan, heat it and deep fry each kebab on both sides till golden brown.
• Shami Kebab is ready. Serve it with roomali roti and fresh mint chutney.