- No artificial flavors
- No preservatives
- Rich in taste and aroma
- Lip-smacking taste, super convenient
- A perfect blend of pure spices
50g, 100g, 500g
Ingredients: Coriander, Chilly, Turmeric, Cumin, Cloves, Trifala, Cassia-Leaves, Fenugreek, Seeds, Stone-Flower, Asafoetida, Salt
Recipe 1: Sabji Recipe
• Cook 500 gms vegetable of your choice in ghee/oil according to ur recipe.
• Add 2 tsp of Aeroplane Sabji Masala.
• Stir and keep on low flame for atleast 3 mins.
• Turn off the flame and keep it covered for atleast 5 mins , to retain flavours and aroma.
• Now Delicious vegetable is ready to eat. Aeroplane masala is best for taste for Dal, samosa, kachori, pakodas and pattice.
Recipe 2: Paneer Lajawab Recipe
200 gms paneer
1 – 2 tbsp ghee
½ tsp ajwain
2 tbsp AEROPLANE SABJI MASALA POWDER
Salt to taste
¾ cup tomato puree
2 finely chopped onions
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
2 – 3 chopped green chillies
1 tsp AEROPLANE RED CHILLI POWDER
Coriander leaves (chopped)
Cut paneer into dices.
Heat ghee, add ajwain, onion, ginger garlic paste, chillies and saute untill onion gets golden brown.
Add Aeroplane red chilli powder, salt, tomato puree, AEROPLANE sabji masala and stir well and simmer till the oil starts separting from masalas.
Add paneer and cook for 2 mins
Take in a bowl, garnish with coriander leaves and grated cheese
Serve with hot naan or roti.