- No artificial flavors
- No preservatives
- Rich in taste and aroma
- Lip-smacking taste, super convenient
- A perfect blend of pure spices
Chopati Pavbhaji Masala
50g, 100g, 500g
Ingredients: Red Chilly, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel Seed, Black Pepper, Cloves, Cinnamon, Triphala, Anistar, Dry Ginger, Salt, Cassia-Leaf, Salt, Dry Mango, Cassia, Turmeric and Asafoetida.
Recipe 1: Pav Bhaji Recipe
• 2 tbsp butter/oil
• 2 chopped onion
• 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
• 2 chopped tomatoes
• Salt to taste
• 1 ½ tsp AEROPLANE CHOPATI PAV BHAJI MASALA
• 1 tsp AEROPLANE RED CHILLI POWDER
• 500 gm mix vegetables
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• Coriander leaves
• Heat butter/oil, saute onions and ginger garlic paste.
• Add tomatoes, Aeroplane chilly powder, Aeroplane Chopati pav bhaji masala and salt.
• Add boiled vegetables like potatoes, green peas, cauliflower, capsicum. Mash throughly and cook for 2 to 3 mins.
• Add dollop of butter, chopped coriander leaves and lemon juice. Garnish with chopped raw onions.
• Serve with hot buttered pav (bread).
Recipe 2: TAWA PULAO Recipe
• 50 gms butter
• 1 tsp cumin seeds
• 2 inch ginger, grated
• 2-3 cloves of garlic. sliced
• 1 large onion, chopped
• 1 large capsicum, chopped
• 3-4 large tomatoes, chopped finely
• 1/4 tsp AEROPLANE turmeric powder
• 20 GMS PACK OF AEROPLANE Pav Bhaji masala
• 1/2 cup green peas, frozen
• 2-3 green chillies
• 2-1/2 cups cooked rice
• Fresh coriander leaves for garnish
• Heat the butter in a pan, add cumin seeds, onions, ginger, garlic, chillies along with salt.
• Add the chopped tomatoes , capsicum along with little water. Cook in high heat for few minutes until water starts oozing out of the tomatoes, and then reduce the heat and simmer until the tomatoes are cooked.
• Add AEROPLANE TURMERIC POWDER, AEROPLANE PAV BHAJI MASALA and mix them well.
• Add the rice and coriander leaves and peas. Give it a toss and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
• Add a dollop of butter and serve hot
There are no reviews yet.