⊡ This is a Vegetarian product.
- No artificial colors
- No preservatives
- Rich in taste and aroma
- Lip-smacking taste, super convenient
- A perfect blend of pure spices
50g, 100g, 500g
Ingredients : Coriander, Cloves, Black Pepper, Red Chilly, Turmeric, Green Cardamom, Cumin, Caraway, Mace, Salt, Dry Ginger, Bengal-Gram, Bay Leaf, Aniseed, Garlic, Dry Mango and Nutmeg, Black-Cardamon
Recipe 1 : Gosht Nihari Recipe
• 4 – 6 pieces of meat
• 1 kg bone knuckles
• 100 gm pack of AEROPLANE NIHARI MASALA
• 2 onions
• 2 tbsp wheat flour
• Heat oil in a vessel, add meat, bones knuckles and half pack of Aeroplane Nihari Masala.
• Cover and cook on low flame for 4 – 6 hours until meat gets tender.
• Add fried chopped onions into it and also add mixture of dissolved atta. Keep stirring to avoid lumps and even gravy.
• Remove bones and boil for 10 mins.
• Garnish with ginger jullienes and chopped green chillies.
• Serve with hot naans.
• Note: for veg recipe can take paneer instead of mutton.
Recipe 2 : Chicken Nihari Recipe
• 1 kg CHICKEN BONELESS
• 1 cup OIL
• SALT to taste
• 1 tbsp GINGER GARLIC PASTE
• 1 tbsp AEROPLANE RED CHILLY POWDER
• 3 TBSP WHEAT FLOUR
• 20 gm pack of AEROPLANE NIHARI MASALA
• 1 KG CHICKEN BONES
• CORIANDER LEAVES CHOPPED 1 bunch
• 1 LEMON Juice
• 4 GREEN CHILIES CHOPPED
• julliennes of GINGER
• In a pan put together 1 kg chicken bones, half pack of nihari masala and salt. Cook well till stock is ready.
• Strain and keep aside
• In pan of oil add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp chili powder and fry well.
• Now add chicken and rest of the AEROPLANE NAHARI MASALA and add prepared stock.
• Cook over low flame till chicken is tender and oil floats on top.
• Now roast 3 tbsp wheat flour on a hot griddle. Make into paste with water as required and add to the Nehari mixture. stir continuously.Cook till thickens.
• Add julliennes of ginger, chopped coriander leaves, lemon juice, chopped green chilies and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.Ready to serve with Naan.