- No artificial colors
- No preservatives
- Rich in taste and aroma
- Lip-smacking taste, super convenient
- A perfect blend of pure spices
50g, 100g, 500g
Ingredients : Cumin, Bay Leaf, Ginger, Chilly, Turmeric, Red Chilly, Cloves, Salt, Green Cardamom, Nutmeg Black Cardamom, Nag-Kesar, Bay Leaf, Bengal Gram and Fennel
Recipe 1: Paaya Curry Recipe:-
• 3 – 4 goat trotters (paaya)
• Salt to taste
• 1 tsp AEROPLANE RED CHILLI POWDER
• 1 onion
• 1 tsp garlic
• 2 tbsp tomato puree
• 3 tbsp AEROPLANE PAAYA MASALA POWDER
• Coriander leaves for garnish
• Wash trotters i.e. Goat paaya and cut them into 2 pieces.
• Pressure cook mutton along with salt, water and 1 tsp Aeroplane red chilly powder.
• Heat oil in a pan add chopped onions and chopped garlic.
• Now add tomato puree and 3 tbsp Aeroplane paaya masala. Let it cook for some time. Add coriander leaves.
• Bring it to boil and serve with tandoori rotis
Recipe 2: Nalli korma Recipe
• 1 kg mutton nallis and other pieces boiled
• 400 gm onions, sliced and fried
• 40 gms cashew nuts, fried
• 4 green chillies chopped
• 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
• 20 gm pack of AEROPLANE PAAYA MASALA
• 2 tsp AEROPLANE red chilli powder
• 3 tbsp curd
• Salt to taste
• 1 lemon juice
• ¼ cup oil
• Grind onions and cashew nut to paste
• Heat oil in a pan, saute green chillies, ginger garlic paste. Mutton nallis and AEROPLANE PAAYA MASALA, onion paste and cook for couple of minutes.
• Add 4 cups of water, lemon juice and cook untill the meat gets tender.
• Garnish with julliennes of ginger and serve with tandoori rootis